Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We rent shielded rooms
The Agilent 8563EC portable, color display microwave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer has a standard frequency range of 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz (preselected from 2.75 GHz to 26.5 GHz), with optional low-end frequency coverage to 30 Hz.
The Agilent 8563EC combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Color display
- Continuous 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Internal Mixing: 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Option 006: 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz
External Mixing: 18 GHz to 325 GHz in 12 waveguide bands
Call or E-mail for rental information.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.