Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We calibrate antennas
The Agilent 8596EM is a stand-alone, automated EMC precompliance analyzer that reduces the time it takes to find, measure and document radiated and conducted EMI emissions. It belongs to the Agilent 8590EM series of EMC analyzers, which do not require an external computer and automation software to perform automated EMC measurements. With an upper frequency of 12.8 GHz, the Agilent 8596EM can perform precompliance tests on products with clock frequencies up to 2.5 GHz.
The Agilent 8596EM has two modes of operation: EMI analysis and spectrum analysis. With the press of a key, this analyzer converts from EMC analyzer to full-function spectrum analyzer for use in a wide variety of non-EMC applications. Based on our highly versatile HP8590 E-series spectrum analyzers, this EMC analyzer simplifies the EMC measurement process with fully integrated automation features.
- Setup keys link predefined CISPR bands with correct video and CISPR resolution bandwidths.
- Built-in amplitude correction automatically corrects for antenna, amplifier, and cable losses.
- Limit-line displays simultaneously compare device signals with up to two regulatory limits and a specified measurement margin.
- Predefined routines automatically measure all signals over a specified frequency range.
- Measure, store, and report up to 239 signals automatically.
- dc coupled: 9 kHz to 12.8 GHz
ac coupled: 100 kHz to 12.8 GHz
Call or E-mail for rental information.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.