Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We calibrate antennas
The Agilent 8565E portable millimeter spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. You can measure signals from 30 Hz to 50 GHz (preselected above 2.75 GHz) with a single coaxial connection.
The Agilent 8565E combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
Now available with color display. Check out the 8565EC.
- Continuous 30 Hz to 50 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Internal Mixing: 9 kHz to 50 GHz
Option 006: 30 Hz to 50 GHz
External Mixing: 18 GHz to 325 GHz in 12 waveguide bands
Call or E-mail for rental information.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.