Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We price match on like quality equipment
The Agilent 8562EC is a high-performance, color display spectrum analyzer that provides the frequency and dynamic range (DANL: -151 dBm) needed for today's high-speed digital wireless communication applications. It allows manufacturing and R&D engineers to test network components with state-of-the-art performance.
The Agilent 8562EC has a frequency range of 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz, which covers the spur-search ranges specified by leading standards organization in Europe and the United States for GSM. With its fast DLP execution speed, Agilent 8562EC reduces your test times in production.
- Color display
- Continuous 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz sweep
- Resolution bandwidths of 1 to 100 Hz digitally implemented for measurement speed
- Low phase noise and wide dynamic range
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, and gated video measurements standard
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Frequency Range
DC Coupled: 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz
AC Coupled: 100 Hz to 13.2 GHz
Call or E-mail for rental information.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.