Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We rent walk-in environmental chambers and ovens
The Agilent 8562E is a high-performance spectrum analyzer that provides the frequency and dynamic range (DANL: -151 dBm) needed for today's high-speed digital wireless communication applications. It allows manufacturing and R&D engineers to test network components with state-of-the-art performance.
The Agilent 8562E has a frequency range of 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz, which covers the spur-search ranges specified by leading standards organization in Europe and the United States for GSM. With its fast DLP execution speed, Agilent 8562E reduces your test times in production.
Now available with color display. Check out the 8562EC.
- Continuous 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz sweep
- Resolution bandwidths of 1 to 100 Hz digitally implemented for measurement speed
- Low phase noise and wide dynamic range
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, and gated video measurements standard
- MIL-T-28800 rugged
- Frequency Range
DC Coupled: 30 Hz to 13.2 GHz
AC Coupled: 100 Hz to 13.2 GHz
Call or E-mail for rental information.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.