Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We carry equipment from over 250 manufacturers
The Agilent 8546A 6.5 GHz EMI test receiver makes CISPR-based EMI measurements with unprecedented accuracy, speed, and ease of use. It is fully CISPR 16-1 compliant, and can be used to check conformance to any civilian EMI standard, including CISPR, EN, FCC, VCCI, and VDE. With an upper frequency of 6.5 GHz, the Agilent 8546A can test the newest high-speed ITE equipment. The Agilent 8546A works with the PC-based EMI measurement software (HP 85875A or 85876B) to create the most powerful, easiest-to-use automated solution available for commercial radiated and conducted emission testing.
- Traditional receiver features, including automatic overload detection and auto-ranging
- Three tuning modes: manual, stepped and scanning in linear or log format
- Onscreen limit lines
- Automatic antenna and cable correction for direct comparison of measurement data to limits
- Built-in measurement routines speed testing
- Hardcopy output without a computer
- Simultaneous measurement of peak, quasi-peak, and average amplitude
Band 1: 9 kHz to 50 MHz
Band 2: 20 MHz to 2.9 GHz
Band 3: 1 GHz to 6.5 GHz
Bypass: 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
Agilent 85422E: 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
Call or E-mail for rental information.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.