Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We are hiring
The B series provide a wide range of single, two and three phase, precision solid-state AC power sources. Designed to provide variable voltage and frequency for testing linear loads over their full voltage and frequency ranges.
- Three Phase Output
- 750 VA
- 0-32/130/260 V output
- 15.75” height
- Manual or IEEE-488 programmable using Elgar's Plug-in Programmers
- SL series provides 150% of rated capacity into linear resistive loads, while the B series are rated at 100% of capacity
- Low Harmonic Distortion - typically better than 0.4%
- Wide frequency range of 45 to 5000 Hz
- Overload and temperature protection
- Low effective output impedance
- Series and paralleling capabilities
Voltage: Standard inputs include 115VAC, 208VAC and 230VAC, 1 Ø. Consult us for how to specify.
Frequency: 47-63Hz, optional 400Hz available.
SL & B Series sources require either a manual or Plug-in-programmer oscillator. These oscillators determine programmability of output voltage, frequency, phase, etc. See appropriate data sheets for further information.
Voltage Range: Full rated VA from 55-65 VAC, 110-130 VAC, or 220-260 VAC over a ± ± 0.6% Full frequency range
B Series: 0.5% 100 Hz to 1000 Hz; 0.9% Full frequency range
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 55 °
$ 695.00 per month to rent.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.