Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We have been in business since 1974
Bruel & Kjaer 2232
An inexpensive, but Type 1 Precision Sound Level Meter
Precision Sound Level Meter Type 2232 is an inexpensive instrument for making primarily community noise surveys and less
demanding acoustic measurements, but nevertheless offers the accuracy and quality associated with a precision-grade sound level meter. Its excellent ergonomic design and ease of operation enable even the inexperienced user to carry out reliable measurements quickly and effectively. The handy convenience of a Type 1 precision sound level meter which can be carried around in the pocket will be appreciated by all users. A large, easily-read digital display gives a single value indication of the maximum A-weighted sound level measured during the previous second, thereby eliminating meter reading errors. The Type 2232 is robust, compact and lightweight (460 g), and is the ideal tool for environmental health inspectors and other personnel concerned with maintaining acceptable noise levels in industrial and residential locations, for instance police officers checking vehicle noise.
- Community and industrial noise measurements
- Checking compliance with noise rating recommendations
- Traffic noise measurements
- Front-end for other equipment
- Ease of operation
- Small and light weight, fits in a pocket
- Measuring range from 34 to 130 dB
- Type 1 precision
- Equipped with a robust, high sensitivity prepolarized condenser
- Large easily-read digital display
- DC output
$ 69.00 per month to rent.
$ 1370.00 to purchase.