Technical Support Articles
Did you know...
We carry equipment from over 250 manufacturers
The S331B, with frequency coverage of 25 MHz to 3300 MHz, is ideally suited for users who work in VHF, broadcasting, paging, cellular, PCS/GSM and ISM and WLL frequency bands. Both S331B and S332B can replace the S300A and the S331A Site Master models. The newly improved user interface, large VGA display, real time clock, alphanumeric trace naming, field replaceable battery and up to 517 data points and 200 trace storage make these two Site Master models ideally suited for any experience level user in commissioning and maintenance of today's wireless systems infrastructures.
The S331B performs precision return loss/SWR, cable loss and distance-to-fault measurements in the presence of RF interference. An optional power monitoring is available to make power measurement quickly and easily.
- Accurate Test of Antenna Systems and Active/Passive Components
- Built-in Distance-To-Fault
- Immunity to Live Site RF Interference
- Synthesizer Accurate to 75 ppm
- Trace Storage
- Automatically date/ time stamp
- Alphanumeric labeling give distinct names
- Extended memory capacity to 200 memory locations
- Large VGA Display (640X480)
- Display Resolution Settings can be adjusted to 130, 259 and 517 data points
- Instrument calibration is valid in all data point setting
- 10 user configurations include calibrations
- Field Replaceable Battery- No tools required
- 24 customized downloadable cable parameters
- Math Functions: Trace - Memory, Trace + Memory
- Reverse, over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Wattmeter Option
- Direct Printer Control via RS232 Serial Port
$ 650.00 per month to rent.
Call or E-mail for purchase information.